Muso Jam

Trailer Of Indore's Spiritual Jain Film Released

· Free Press Journal

Indore (Madhya Pradesh): Further cementing Indore’s growing reputation as a vibrant hub for cultural and creative arts, the city’s filmmaking community officially launched the highly anticipated teaser and trailer for the spiritual film Aastha Ka Atishay: Mahima Swasthidham Ki.

The upcoming cinematic release ignited immense enthusiasm across Indore, capturing the attention of both film enthusiasts and the local Jain community.

Visit bettingx.club for more information.

Produced under the homegrown banner of Rangshala Productions, the film shifts the lens toward religious devotion and Indian heritage. The narrative centres heavily on the sacred lands of Jahazpur, Rajasthan, exploring the divine legacy of Lord Munisuvratnath Swami, the twentieth Jain Tirthankara. By intricately weaving together personal testimonies of faith, emotional spiritual experiences, and ancient ascetic traditions, the screenplay brings a deeply revered pilgrimage site to life on the silver screen.

The project stands out as a pioneering effort for Indore's private entertainment sector, marking a unique collaboration that blends cinema with corporate social responsibility (CSR) support from regional pilgrimage committees. Backed by a high-profile soundtrack featuring vocals from legendary Indian playback singers, the film serves as a landmark cultural document. Production teams scheduled the premiere for June 21, putting Indore's creative talent squarely on the national stage.

'Rules Only For Commoners?' Netizens Question After Indore MLA Mahendra Hardiya Spotted Riding Bullet Without Helmet-- VIDEO

Read full story at source

‘I want to play every single game’: Caitlin Clark breaks her silence on injury

· Yahoo Sports

Indiana Fever guard Caitlin Clark talks with media Friday, May 22, 2026, before a game against the Golden State Valkyries at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.

Indiana Fever superstar Caitlin Clark missed Wednesday night’s game against the Portland Fire after she was scratched from the lineup due to back soreness less than two hours before the game. The incident sparked a flurry of conversation from fans and media. Now, Clark herself is speaking on it for the first time.

Visit fish-roadgame.online for more information.

Fever head coach Stephanie White announced about 100 minutes before Wednesday night’s game that Clark had been ruled out for the matchup because of soreness in her back. The suddenness of the announcement, coupled with the inconsistent messaging from the team, led to a lot of criticism, with one analyst going as far as to suggest that someone should be fired for the way things were handled.

Clark, as usual, had a much more reasonable response to the situation when she finally spoke on her status ahead of Friday night’s game.

Clark’s Injury Situation

Ahead of Wednesday night’s game, White addressed Clark’s status during a press conference, explaining that the star guard woke up dealing with soreness and that the team did not want to risk aggravating the issue.

“Just woke up with some stiffness and some soreness,” White said during the press conference, via ESPN. “For us, it’s not the time to take a chance. We just really want to be cautious.”

While White maintained that Clark had simply “woke up” with back soreness, she also said that Clark sat out Tuesday’s practice while undergoing treatment for her back. Conflictingly, White insisted that Clark was healthy, while also claiming that the decision had “absolutely not” been related to load management.

“She’s healthy,” White said. “We’re not managing anything. This is just a back issue that we want to make sure we give the time to be ready.”

The mixed messaging surrounding Clark’s condition quickly sparked criticism aimed at both White and the Fever, with many fans pointing out the contradiction in describing Clark as both healthy and injured simultaneously.

Clark Breaks Her Silence

On Friday, before the Fever’s game against the Golden State Valkyries, Clark spoke to the media for the first time since she was ruled out on Wednesday. The Fever star offered a full timeline of her injury leading up to when she was ruled out for the game.

“So I woke up Tuesday, I was here, I got treatment as I’ve done many practices before, as many of my teammates have done,” Clark said before the game. “Had every intention of playing, didn’t indicate I wasn’t gonna play. Approached Wednesday, that was the day of our game, as I was 100% playing. Woke up Tuesday, felt a little sore, texted our training staff, texted my personal physio.”

“Then I had PT at home,” she continued. “Then I came down here about like 1 o’clock and we tried to do everything we can, got on the court, I lifted, went through a hard workout. And I actually went back and looked because of all these narratives that are going crazy online about when I told my mom I was going to play the game. 4:47, you guys found out at 5:20. So one of the most important people in my life found out 40 minutes before you guys.

“So that’s what my last two days leading up to that Wednesday game looked like.”

Clark was then asked what ultimately led to the decision to keep her out of the game on Wednesday. She said that she believes she was responsible for the final call.

“I think at the end of the day it’s me and my confidence,” Clark said. “And obviously, I have a great team around me. It’s not only me. Like, I trust our medical staff a lot. I have my own personal people that have really helped me too. And you know, my sports psych, talk to him a lot too.”

‘I Want to Play Every Game’

Clark went on to explain that she wanted to be extra cautious after her recent injury history.

“Coming back from injury and having three soft tissues or however many soft tissue injuries is a real mental challenge… And these are the best players in the world. And if I don’t feel 100% confident in my body, like, on game 5 of the year, I don’t know if that’s really worth it in that scenario,” Clark said.

Clark said that while she wants to be on the court all the time, she knows that she has to take care of her body, too.

“I want to play every single game. I want to play 44 games in a season. I’m doing everything I can to do that. By putting my body in my best position I can to, and I feel really good and really confident in my body, but there’s moments where I still struggle a little bit and I get in my head and things like that, and I’m sore. Like, that’s just reality of it. You can ask any athlete, you can ask any basketball player, women’s basketball players, or any athlete around the country, any professional sport, they’ll tell you the same exact thing,” Clark said.

Clark was able to return to the court on Friday evening as she was in the starting lineup for the team’s game against Golden State.

The post ‘I want to play every single game’: Caitlin Clark breaks her silence on injury appeared first on The Comeback: Today’s Top Sports Stories & Reactions.

Read full story at source

WATCH: Furious ATP Pro Confronts Umpire in Shocking On-Court Meltdown

· Yahoo Sports

Silhouette von Yannick Hanfmann GER, Australian Open 2026, Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. *** Silhouette of Yannick Hanfmann GER , Australian Open 2026, Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Copyright: xJuergenxHasenkopfx ©IMAGO/Hasenkopf

At last year’s Girona Challenger, Pablo Carreño Busta ignited chaos after shoving the umpire during a furious final-set tiebreak argument, repeatedly branding official Ali Katebi “so bad” as play descended into tension and delay. Now, that same storm of confrontation has resurfaced at the SM Krishna Memorial Open in India, where the Belarusian Ilya Ivashka exploded at the chair umpire brutally despite defeating Hamish Stewart in the semifinal.

Visit newsbetsport.bond for more information.

The controversy erupted while Ivashka trailed 3-4 in the second set. Tension exploded after the chair umpire overruled a line call in Stewart’s favor during a crucial deuce point.

Ivashka had sent the final shot of the rally into the net, but he strongly believed the point should have been replayed because of the interruption from the line call. The umpire, however, ruled that the original “out” call from the linesperson did not affect the Belarusian’s shot and awarded the point to Stewart.

The frustrated former world No. 40 immediately walked toward the chair umpire and argued his case. During the exchange, Ivashka shouted, “Ask him, there is a chair umpire” while pointing toward Stewart’s side of the court, as the umpire calmly responded, “I completely understand.”

Back at the baseline, the Belarusian still could not believe the decision. When he asked, “Do we play the point again?” the umpire replied, “No, because you hit the ball in the net.”

That response pushed Ivashka over the edge emotionally. He screamed at the top of his lungs, “No! No! No chance!,” before continuing the confrontation by shouting, “You called the ball when I was hitting.”

The chair umpire repeatedly defended the decision, saying, “You hit the ball in the net, we know in the ATP.” Ivashka, however, refused to accept the explanation and screamed again, “No, no chance.”

The Belarusian continued arguing his side of the incident, saying, “You interrupted me when I was hitting the ball, and you said out,” while the umpire answered, “He said out when the ball hit the net.” Still, television visuals appeared to show Ivashka making contact with the ball before the out call was made.

Even later in the confrontation, the chair umpire attempted to calm the situation by telling him, “Ilya, the call did not affect your shot,” but Ivashka insisted the line umpire’s call had interrupted the rally.

Eventually, Ivashka sat down in his chair and demanded the supervisor. After reviewing the incident, the supervisor agreed with the umpire’s decision, forcing the Belarusian to reluctantly return to the court, where he lost the second set 3-6 and later followed that up with a code violation for telling the umpire, “You sold me the set”.

Despite the chaos, Ivashka managed to regroup during the short break before the deciding set. The 32-year-old regained control brilliantly, defeating third seed Stewart 6-3, 3-6, 6-2 to book a final clash against fourth seed Petr Bar Biryukov on Friday.

While the incident added another controversial chapter to recent ATP Challenger tensions, similar to scenes recently witnessed in Italy as well.

Tristan Boyer sparks chaos after violently attacking the umpire’s chair

Earlier this month, Tristan Boyer became the center of controversy during his second-round qualifying defeat against Daniele Rapagnetta at the Francavilla Challenger in Italy.

The incident unfolded late in the second set with Boyer trailing 4-6, 5-6. At that stage, Rapagnetta was preparing to serve for the match after tensions had already escalated during the closing stretch.

Earlier in the set, Boyer had already received a game penalty. The punishment proved costly as he lost his service game, allowing the Italian to move ahead and place himself one game away from victory.

However, the situation completely exploded during the changeover before the final game could begin. Furious over the penalty decision, Boyer reacted aggressively near the umpire’s chair.

The American smashed his racket before violently striking the umpire’s chair with it. The sudden outburst immediately disrupted the natural flow of the match and created a tense atmosphere around the court.

Broadcast audio captured the heated exchange between Boyer and the chair umpire in real time. After confirming the punishment, the official announced, “Game penalty. Mr. Boyer.”

The ruling instantly triggered another furious response from the American. Clearly frustrated with the decision, Boyer argued directly with the umpire during the chaotic changeover.

“You’re gonna give me something that never even happened?” Boyer shouted before adding: “That’s unf***ing believable to me.” His reaction reflected how strongly he disagreed with the ruling during such a critical stage of the contest. Moments later, the match atmosphere had completely shifted from competitive tension to pure chaos.

With emotional outbursts increasingly becoming part of several Challenger-level events recently, attention will now turn toward how officials and tournament organizers handle similar confrontations in upcoming tournaments.

Trending Articles

The post WATCH: Furious ATP Pro Confronts Umpire in Shocking On-Court Meltdown appeared first on EssentiallySports. Add EssentiallySports as a Preferred Source by clicking here.

Read full story at source